Meet our 2021 Outstanding Faculty and Students
Where Discovery Takes Us
Explore current and recent research projects by discipline, keyword, town, or congressional district.
Courses that Bridge the Distance
Explore how we deliver a top-notch experiential education to our students whether they are six feet or six hundred miles away.
Explore our Majors
Learn more about the college's undergraduate programs.
Here, nearly 200 faculty aim to discover the path to healthier environments, people, businesses, and communities in the state of Maine and across the globe. The college, which is home to the largest group of scientists in the state, offers rigorous academic programs that provide ample opportunity for applied learning to prepare students for careers that will define tomorrow.
Our Work in Action
- Mainebiz advances School of Nursing workforce diversification effort
- Trostel discusses workforce challenges on ‘Maine Calling’
- UMaine School of Nursing receives $1.7M grant to help diversify Maine workforce
- Sun Journal cites UMaine research in reporting on brown tail moth infestation
- Two UMaine Ph.D. students win BioME Showcase awards
- CCI scientists provide resources to educate Maine youth about climate change
- AP talks with Tasnim about warming in Maine’s blueberry barrens
- Fernandez speaks to WMTW about the impact of climate change on farms, farming
- Butler argues unemployment benefits not hindering economic recovery in BDN column
- Hao discusses soil health improvement project with WAGM