Teisl named interim dean/director
Saros to direct Ecology and Environmental Sciences program
2020 Outstanding Faculty & Students
Meet the faculty and students who stood out in the College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture.
Explore our Majors
Learn more about the college's undergraduate programs.
Here, nearly 200 faculty aim to discover the path to healthier environments, people, businesses, and communities in the state of Maine and across the globe. The college, which is home to the largest group of scientists in the state, offers rigorous academic programs that provide ample opportunity for applied learning to prepare students for careers that will define tomorrow.
Our Work in Action
- McGill, Gill to receive NSFA research, public service awards
- UMaine researchers find rising ocean temperatures, acidification worsen immune response, physiology in lobsters
- BDN editorial board cites analysis of effect of COVID-19 on restaurants, lodging
- Morning Ag Clips posts release about blueberry health benefit research
- Take part in survey, learn to safely make fermented pickles
- ScienceLine interviews Blomberg about spruce grouse decline
- PPH publishes 4-H youth photo essay
- Calderwood speaks with Good Fruit Grower about dealing with spotted wing drosophila
- BDN interviews Lichtenwalner about unexpected roosters among flocks
- Mainebiz, Maine Public, WABI cover patent to create construction materials with CNF