Courses that bridge the distance
Explore how we deliver a top-notch experiential education to our students whether they are six feet or six hundred miles away.
Explore our Majors
Learn more about the college's undergraduate programs.
Teisl named interim dean/director
2020 Outstanding Faculty & Students
Meet the faculty and students who stood out in the College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture.
Here, nearly 200 faculty aim to discover the path to healthier environments, people, businesses, and communities in the state of Maine and across the globe. The college, which is home to the largest group of scientists in the state, offers rigorous academic programs that provide ample opportunity for applied learning to prepare students for careers that will define tomorrow.
Our Work in Action
- O’Neill cited in News Center coverage of Madison mill repurposing
- Media promote talk by Arctic Initiative Fellow Ulmer
- Honors Student Ambassadors’ ‘It’s Personal’ campaign to benefit Black Bear Exchange
- Mitchell Center hosts talk on rapid Arctic change
- Maine Monitor cites Fernandez, Hunter in report about tax breaks for wood pellet industry
- Press Herald promotes Center on Aging photo contest
- BDN highlights AmeriCorps grant to Center on Aging
- DiSpirito named finalist for prestigious Truman Scholarship
- Leahy speaks with NYT about wood banks
- Climate Reanalyzer cited in AP polar vortex story