Graduate Student Awards
Graduate students in the College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture are invited to apply for the 2014-2015 Graduate Student Awards.
Four awards are given each year in recognition of outstanding research and scholarly achievements. These “research awards” are the George F. Dow Graduate Scholarship, Fred Griffee Memorial Award, Norris Charles Clements Graduate Student Award, and Graduate Research Excellence Award. For more information about these awards, click here.
Outstanding Student Awards
Three additional awards recognize outstanding graduate student achievement: the Outstanding Masters Student Award, Outstanding Ph.D. Student Award, and Outstanding Service Award. For more information about these awards click here.
Information on Applying
Students may apply for both research and outstanding student awards; however, separate applications will be required for each category of awards as described below. Students may receive multiple awards, but it is the intent of the College to increase the number of graduate students recognized for exceptional performance.
Complete information on eligibility requirements and selection criteria are provided in the description of graduate research awards.
- Application form for Graduate Student Research Awards (in Word format)
- Application form for Outstanding Master’s/Ph.D. Student Award (in Word format)
- Application form for Outstanding Service Award (in Word format)
- Frequently asked questions
Information about the past graduate student award winners.
- Research Awards Deadline: December 5, 2014
- Research Awards Presentation: February 27, 2015
- Outstanding Student Awards Deadline: February 6, 2015